The Apps are sharable among enterprise users, the App data is sharable in a common storage area and automatically connect with “Attraction Links”. The Apps may also access data from enterprise databases allowing you to leverage your existing information systems.
aSilico Enterprise Apps let you select or create Apps to manage special business processes using the “Well Formed Business Process” methodology. You can also interface with IoT (Internet of Things) to control physical plant equipment in coordinated with business transactions. API function allows web services such as Zomato, Google Places, IBM Watson to interact with your business and transactions.
- Enterprise Connection “Bus”
- App Information is shared
- Because all Apps use the same storage model, they can all connect and communicate through one common “Bus”
Connects to Legacy Databases
- The “Bus” can optionally connect to Legacy databases
- Legacy information appears to be part of the Apps
- New functionality can be created without disturbing existing legacy systems
The Business Can Evolve
- No long stuck in “Legacy Land”
- New Apps and business processes can be easily created
- The business can reinvent itself where needed
- Pivoting to a better version of itself